“Great things are done when women and mountains meet.”
I have worn many hats in my career – architect, event planner, graphic designer, real estate agent, creative marketing. As a result I have unique ability to manage multi-disciplinary projects and to navigate complex challenges. But actual experience has taught me that my professional value boils down to the following:
– I have been creating wonderful designs and elegant events for many years working for Government Agencies and private sector clients while liaising with volunteers, vendors, relevant departments, and senior corporate personnel. I coordinated all stages of event planning and productions of major public, private, or corporate events and festivals.
– I am a multi-linguist of creative and detailed driven business. I provide event logistics expertise to clients, while promoting company’s brand and strategic objectives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with tight deadlines. I have impeccable attention to detail, plus I am creative, organized, punctual, knowledgeable, adaptable, and capable of prioritizing and managing concurrent duties. Great project and people management skills while speaking fluent designer, event planner, marketer, editor, sale person and difficult client. Understanding means fewer missteps and missteps cost a fortune.
– I have Big ideas. Execution is what matters, and I DO execution. I consistently apply unusual combination of creativity and impeccable organization skills to carry off a project without a hitch.
– I am the calm one. I negotiate long term cost saving events and marketing campaigns. I am articulate, easy approachable and people-oriented that excels at relationship building and vendor management.
– I run towards the fires. I am a hard working, detail oriented, self motivated, resourceful professional, capable of organizing multiple tasks simultaneously while reaching tight deadlines.
– I love making new professional acquaintances. Reach out if you want to talk design, business, travel or swimming.
“Jelena is a well-rounded, creative and forward-thinking senior level business professional who has driven the growth and profitability through military discipline, well-defined strategy and operational excellence.”. Mila Bezpala-Brown, LL.M., MBA Financial advisor at IG Wealth Management