Marketing Communications Intern
- To support the Managing Director in implementing a marketing plan for the social enterprise
- To conduct research and develop contacts and generate leads to promote our work
- Maintaining and actively updating all pre-sessional social media channels
- Actively publicizing events through, social media and weekly e-mails.
- Attending meetings, take photographs and videos to be distributed by social media channels.
- Passion, knowledge and skills in online and offline marketing
- Excellent communicator written, verbal and interpersonal · Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of all major social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram) and preferred knowledge of WordPress, Wix, HTML
- Experience of developing content in digital forms, including social media
- Experience of photography and video work (Desirable)
- Creativity and ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial growth environment. Energetic. Resource and cost efficient.
- Personal passion for social enterprise.
- A pro-active, hands-on individual able to command respect of the entire organization through leadership, intelligence and hard work
Please be advised that this is unpaid internship with potential to progress to more formal role. This fantastic opportunity will give first-hand exposure to the social enterprise sector and a full industry education with one of the pioneers in disruptive economy.
Job Type: Internship