We are Tiggy – 15-minute grocery delivery with a mission to forever change the way people buy everyday essentials. We create the future of convenience stores backed by top VCs and business angels: without queues, heavy bags, and wasted time. We’re launching 350 dark stores starting with Vancouver and building an outstanding team of skilled professionals and local experts hungry for challenging tasks.
Chief Operating Officer
We’re looking for an analytical, growth-centric mind to take full ownership for the regional P&L, drive operational strategies and execution across our warehouses, rider operations, city operations and business development teams. You’ll focus on the very core of our business – 15-minute deliveries. This role demands significant operational knowledge and in-depth knowledge to the local teams to ensure successful performance and excelled customer and client experience in the final mile.
- Develop, maintain, track, and improve delivery process
- Design strategy of commercial property choice and lease
- Improve operations performance (e.g warehouse & courier performance systems such as delivery duration, utilisation and costs)
- Design KPI dashboards and metrics that enhance strategic and tactical business decision-making
- Create operational department
- At least 5 years of experience working at an operations of online retailer, experience in a fast growing company is a huge plus
- Great analytical thinker, working to fulfil KPI’s, with the proven ability to drive sales
- Great communication skills and expertise in stakeholder management on various levels
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing Canadian online retailers
- Work with awesome people who love what they do every day
- Discount on your own Tiggy grocery orders